Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning proudly associates with Lennox®, the top name in air-conditioning for quiet, cost-efficient AC. There’s a central air system for most every budget, from the economical Merit® Series to the ENERGY STAR®-qualified Signature® Collection.
Whatever air conditioner you choose, our pros work with you to discover the right solution for your expectations. Considering your central air often fails at the worst time, we understand not being entirely set for the installation cost. That’s why we have several installment plans to help you save more, including zero interest, no payment and fixed interest programs. No down payment is required.
Plus, we’ll make certain you’re entirely happy with your residence’s central air replacement work, so we’ll back it with a 100% satisfaction guarantee* for a year. We hope for you and your loved ones to be comfortable, so you can count on us to be on hand every year, months after your new air conditioning has been added.
Contact us at 352-236-0400 to get started with your air conditioning replacement today!
Benefits of Air Conditioning Replacement
Your central air is a fundamental component of your home HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning) system. Today’s air conditioners can keep your residence more comfortable than ever, due to their quiet and energy-saving performance. And a few air conditioners, especially ENERGY STAR® rated ones, might help slice your electric costs by half.
Monitoring proper air conditioning maintenance will also guarantee durability for your residence’s new AC. That’s because several breakdowns are caused by the absence of annual AC maintenance.
Ask your friendly service member for more details about our Complete Comfort Club, which contains needed tune-ups to keep your heating and cooling systems under warranty and in good condition. As one of our valued members, you’ll also experience priority service and exclusive discounts on repairs.
Should I Repair or Replace My Air Conditioner?
Your AC will provide you with signs when it needs to be replaced. If you’re able to distinguish these sounds promptly, you could possibly dodge an interruption in service. And you’ll also have more time to prepare for installing your new central air conditioning.
- How old is your AC? Air conditioners might function 20 years with correct maintenance or may quit in only five years. With routine maintenance, new AC systems may last for decades. If your home’s central air is over 10 years old, it could be time to get a free estimate to replace your central air conditioning.
- How often does your AC need repairs? Similar to a car, a consistently maintained air conditioning system is not likely to stop working, because it gets the preventive attention it demands to operate reliably. Yet if you’re often calling us for air conditioning repair because you’re coping with cooling problems or a clatter, we suggest speaking with our AC representatives about replacement. Headaches like warm air, strange noises, weak airflow and leaks are all cause for trouble. You can count on Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning to provide reliable air conditioning replacement boosted by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
- When is replacement a preferred alternative than repair? These guidelines can help you decide when replacement makes better sense than costly repair.
- Your central air conditioning is no longer guaranteed or more than eight years old.
- Your air conditioner needs R-22 refrigerant, which is not being produced.
- Your central air conditioning has not been serviced sometime within the last three years.
- You’re interested in erasing airborne pollutants.
- You’ve required repairs more than once in the past 12 months.
- Your AC repair bill is near or more than $400.
- Your utility costs normally top $300.
- January or August utility costs surpass $400.
- Loved ones have allergies or other respiratory concerns.
- Your home includes infants, senior citizens or multiple pets.
- A few areas of your house feel much hotter or colder than others.
- You have areas in your home that feel humid, damp, excessively musty, dry or dusty.
- You want Wi-Fi, remote or room-to-room temperature control.
- You’re interested in a more sustainable or green home.
- You have costly musical equipment, furniture, collectibles or electronics in your home.
- You’re preparing room additions or remodeling, or this work has recently been finished.
What Should I Look for in a Modern Air Conditioner?
These tips will help you make an excellent decision and profit from your new AC.
- Consider an energy-efficient, variable-speed air conditioner. New air conditioners are classified by seasonal energy efficiency ratio, or SEER rating. The larger the number, the better it is at tranforming energy into cooling. Variable-speed air conditioners are like having a cruise-control option, where the system modifies your comfort continuously, rather than only being completely on or off.
- Explore the aspects you wish to have most. Current air conditioners contain unique features like ultra-quiet operation, air pollution/virus purification or Wi-Fi and smart home compatibility. We can help you choose the options that will work best for your house and air quality needs.
- Look for a reputable company to replace your air conditioner. You don’t want to have the local handyman install your new central air conditioning. Have a licensed and insured air conditioning professional install your central air conditioning and include the best warranty and guarantees available. At Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer a 10-year warranty on almost all air conditioning systems, and back our certified air conditioner installation with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
We’re proud to have established a reputation as the dominant business in home comfort. And our trained staff are prepared to respond to any questions you may have. Contact us at 352-236-0400 to get a free estimate today.
*Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.