Save on Air Conditioning Replacement in Ocala with Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning
We understand that air conditioning replacement in Ocala can be a disruption. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
When you employ the heating and air conditioning pros at Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning, we’ll make the steps effortless. Commencing with a free estimate and finishing with professional installation backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
During your free, no-obligation estimate, your knowledgeable cooling replacement technician will assess your present air-conditioning and identify any repairs that should be made. Then, we’ll consider with you your cooling desires, as well as energy-efficiency, air cleaning, air duct and air conditioning options when suggesting options.
Can’t wait to begin with your free estimate or schedule central air replacement? Contact us at 352-236-0400 right away!
Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning proudly associates with Lennox®, the top name in air-conditioning for quiet, cost-efficient AC. There’s a central air system for most every budget, from the economical Merit® Series to the ENERGY STAR®-qualified Signature® Collection.
Whatever air conditioner you choose, our pros work with you to discover the right solution for your expectations. Considering your central air often fails at the worst time, we understand not being entirely set for the installation cost. That’s why we make available several installment plans to help you save more, including zero interest, no payment and fixed interest programs. No down payment is required.
Plus, we’ll make certain you’re entirely happy with your residence’s central air replacement work, so we’ll back it with a 100% satisfaction guarantee* for a year. We hope for you and your loved ones to be comfortable, so you can count on us to be on hand every year, months after your new air conditioning has been added.
Contact us at 352-236-0400 to get started with your air conditioning replacement today!
Benefits of Air Conditioning Replacement
Your central air is a fundamental component of your home HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning) system. Today’s air conditioners can keep your residence more comfortable than ever, due to their quiet and energy-saving performance. And a few air conditioners, especially ENERGY STAR® rated ones, might help slice your electric costs by half.
Monitoring proper air conditioning maintenance will also guarantee durability for your residence’s new AC. That’s because several breakdowns are caused by the absence of annual AC maintenance.
Ask your friendly service member for more details about our Complete Comfort Club, which contains needed tune-ups to keep your heating and cooling systems under warranty and in good condition. As one of our valued members, you’ll also experience priority service and exclusive discounts on repairs.
Should I Repair or Replace My Air Conditioner?
Your AC will provide you with signs when it needs to be replaced. If you’re able to distinguish these sounds promptly, you could possibly dodge an interruption in service. And you’ll also have more time to prepare for installing your new central air conditioning.
- How old is your AC? Air conditioners might function 20 years with correct maintenance or may quit in only five years. With routine maintenance, new AC systems may last for decades. If your home’s central air is over 10 years old, it could be time to get a free estimate to replace your central air conditioning.
- How often does your AC need repairs? Similar to a car, a consistently maintained air conditioning system is not likely to stop working, because it gets the preventive attention it demands to operate reliably. Yet if you’re often calling us for air conditioning repair because you’re coping with cooling problems or a clatter, we suggest speaking with our AC representatives about replacement. Headaches like warm air, strange noises, weak airflow and leaks are all cause for trouble. You can count on Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning to provide reliable air conditioning replacement boosted by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
- When is replacement a preferred alternative than repair? These guidelines can help you decide when replacement makes better sense than costly repair.
- Your central air conditioning is no longer guaranteed or more than eight years old.
- Your air conditioner needs R-22 refrigerant, which is not being produced.
- Your central air conditioning has not been serviced sometime within the last three years.
- You’re interested in erasing airborne pollutants.
- You’ve required repairs more than once in the past 12 months.
- Your AC repair bill is near or more than $400.
- Your utility costs normally top $300.
- January or August utility costs surpass $400.
- Loved ones have allergies or other respiratory concerns.
- Your home includes infants, senior citizens or multiple pets.
- A few areas of your house feel much hotter or colder than others.
- You have areas in your home that feel humid, damp, excessively musty, dry or dusty.
- You want Wi-Fi, remote or room-to-room temperature control.
- You’re interested in a more sustainable or green home.
- You have costly musical equipment, furniture, collectibles or electronics in your home.
- You’re preparing room additions or remodeling, or this work has recently been finished.