Guarantee Worry-Free Cooling with Air Conditioning Maintenance in Ocala
Don’t allow a defective air conditioner cause problems during hot weather. Air conditioning maintenance in Ocala from the Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning professionals is the best course of action to provide easy execution all year long.
Much like, your air conditioner needs a regular tune-up as well. AC upkeep keeps your system in tip-top running order for the summer. It also allows our knowledgeable professionals to identify little difficulties in advance of becoming significant problems that result in high-priced repairs.
Regular servicing keeps your manufacturer warranty valid, which is important for safeguarding your investment. It can also cut costs in the end, given that this service often improves productivity and may even help you air conditioner last longer. It’s also critical because it keeps your manufacturer warranty valid.
Contact us at 352-236-0400 to request your air conditioning maintenance appointment right away.
When you call upon Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning, our easy-going professionals make keeping your residence’s AC a breeze, despite make or model. Plus, you’ll have comfort realizing all our servicing is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
What’s Regarded as Expert Air Conditioning Maintenance
Our technicians will clean and inspect essential pieces of your air conditioner. This could assist our professionals recognize small problems to prevent them from being larsger issues that cause a malfunction.
Here’s some of the work we’ll do throughout your inspection appointment:
- Test your thermostat and other system controls for exact start-up, running and shut-down sequences. This aids your cooling equipment run at peak performance.
- Lubricate moving parts to keep them running smoothly. Pieces that aren’t greased can grate, causing them to stop working.
- Clear the condensate drain line to help remove leak-causing obstructions.
- Fasten electrical connections to make sure your air conditioner is cooling safely.
- Straighten bent condenser coil fins, which may disturb cooling performance when they’re misshapen.