What’s Regarded as Expert Air Conditioning Maintenance
Our technicians will clean and inspect essential pieces of your air conditioner. This could assist our professionals recognize small problems to prevent them from being larsger issues that cause a malfunction.
Here’s some of the work we’ll do throughout your inspection appointment:
- Test your thermostat and other system controls for exact start-up, running and shut-down sequences. This aids your cooling equipment run at peak performance.
- Lubricate moving parts to keep them running smoothly. Pieces that aren’t greased can grate, causing them to stop working.
- Clear the condensate drain line to help remove leak-causing obstructions.
- Fasten electrical connections to make sure your air conditioner is cooling safely.
- Straighten bent condenser coil fins, which may disturb cooling performance when they’re misshapen.
How to Help Take Care of Your Air Conditioner
Here’s what you can do to help keep your AC operating effectively before the next tune-up.
- Maintain enough space around your air conditioner. Your outdoor cooling equipment, known as a condenser unit, needs area to operate. We suggest placing flowers, bushes and shrubs at least two feet away from it.
- Eliminate grass clippings. It’s a good idea to inspect your outdoor condenser for twigs, leaves and other yard waste that’s collected around it. This rubbish could possibly reduce your system’s airflow and push it to perform harder. Everytime you mow, trim weeds or rake, switch off your AC at the thermostat. At that point, make certain the area around your system is clear of yard debris.
- Replace air filters. This is often one of the most omitted parts of servicing. If you don’t replace the air filters on a regular basis, it can in the end damage your air conditioner. A blocked filter may raise your energy bill, decrease your inside air quality and wear out your air conditioner earlier. To avoid this, we advise exchanging your air filter every 90 days at minimum.
Never Forget Your Air Conditioning Maintenance Again
At Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning, we’re a whole-home service company that enjoys to make things easier for everyone. We understand you have other appointments on your schedule.
With our Complete Comfort Club, you won’t have to be stressed about maintenance at any time. This simple service agreement includes each mandatory yearly tune-ups for your heating and cooling equipment, plus exclusive repair discounts and additional exclusive offerings.
Contact us at 352-236-0400 or contact your friendly technician for further details.
*Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.