Indoor Air Quality Services in Ocala, FL
Keeping Your Central Florida Home's Air Clean
At Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning, we strive to help our community breathe easier through innovative and effective innovative air quality services. Not only can higher quality indoor air lead to a fresher space and positive health effects, but it can also increase the function and longevity of your HVAC systems.
Our licensed, insured, and certified technicians offer expert indoor air quality services in Ocala. This includes cleanings, repairs, and installations to homes in Ocala and throughout Central Florida to deliver indoor air quality solutions that you can rely on.
Our Ocala Indoor Air Quality Services Include:
- Air duct cleaning: Our technicians use industry-leading equipment to remove dust, debris, and other contaminants that have built up in your ducts to minimize circulation of these pollutants throughout your home.
- Air duct repair and sealing: If you are experiencing hot and cold spots in your home, it might be due to ductwork issues like kinks, rips, leaks, or weak connections. We will repair and seal your ducts to ensure maximum efficiency and comfort.
- Air purifier and filter installation: Our indoor air quality team installs high-efficiency, whole-house air filtration systems as well as whole-house purification systems to reduce exposure to airborne contaminants and removing unpleasant odors caused by food or pets.
- Fresh air ventilator installation: One of the best ways to boost your indoor air quality is by increasing ventilation. Our certified Ocala indoor air quality technicians install top-of-the-line home ventilation systems to create a fresh, well-ventilated space.
- Humidifier and dehumidifier installation: Instead of suffering inside a hot and muggy home, call our qualified professionals to install an industry-leading whole-home dehumidifier. We work with you to find the perfect system for your specific needs for maximum comfort.
What are the Dangers of Poor Indoor Air Quality?
Most Ocala homeowners don’t think about their indoor air quality, as contaminants are often too small to be visible to the naked eye. However, you indoor air can play a huge role in your comfort and overall health.
8 Side Effects of Poor Indoor Air Quality:
- Skin and hair dryness
- An increase in allergy and asthma symptoms
- An increase in coughing
- Trouble sleeping
- Overly humid spaces
- Headaches, dizziness, or nausea
- A buildup of dust in your air filters
- Unpleasant and lingering odors around your home
Ready to boost the quality of your indoor air in your Ocala home? Call us at (352) 329-3740 or contact online today!