The only number you need to get top-quality electrical services backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee is (352) 329-3740. We offer a large variety of electrical services to take care of any project or emergency repair you might need.
Let us know if you need help with any of these electrical services:
- Whole-home rewiring: A home with old wiring is not as safe as it could be, so let’s talk about whole-home rewiring projects today. Not only does new wiring improve your home’s overall safety but it can also substantially increase your home’s value if you are eventually planning to sell.
- Whole-home backup generators: You can keep your home prepared for any natural disaster in Florida with a whole-home backup generator. If the power is out for hours – or even days – take comfort in knowing that the most important appliances in your home can remain functional.
- Switch and outlet installation: Our Ocala electricians can quickly handle any switch and outlet installation job. Whether you want to add new outlets to a room or upgrade all the outlets in your home, we have you covered.
- Smart thermostat installation: Keeping your home cool in the summer is a breeze with a smart thermostat, which you can control from your phone and set for automatic, energy-saving adjustments.
- EV charger installation and maintenance: Increase the convenience of your electrical vehicle even more by having us install an EV charger station on your property, such as in the garage. You can also call us if your current EV charger is acting up and needs professional attention.
- Ceiling fan and lighting installation: Ceiling fans are a great way to cool off a room and add to its aesthetic without ramping up your electricity bill. Call now if you want to get a ceiling fan installed in one or more rooms.
Not sure if you should call an electrician about an electrical annoyance? Rather than guessing – and possibly letting the situation get worse – start by checking out this quick list of warning signs that something is wrong with your home’s electrical system.
Seven signs that you should call an electrician today include:
- A constant or near-constant quiet buzzing sound can be heard inside some walls.
- An outlet feels warm when you touch it.
- Fuses keep blowing or the circuit breaker trips frequently.
- Lights flicker randomly or whenever you use a certain appliance.
- Plugging in an electronic causes a small spark.
- You noticed singed or damaged wires in the fuse box.
- You smell smoke or a burnt smell but can’t figure out why.
Some of the signs on this list can be the start of a dangerous electrical hazard in your home. We advise you to dial (352) 329-3740 immediately if you notice any of these issues. If you suspect there is an electrical fire in your walls, call 911.
Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning Is Your One-Stop ShopFor over 20 years we have been the leading provider of innovative and effective heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical services to homes throughout all of Central Florida
Our Ocala electrical service technicians are dedicated to exceeding your expectations and not your budget. With a variety of competitively priced electrical services provided by licensed and insured electricians, we are sure we have the right service for your project. To make things even easier for you, we accept appointments 7 days a week and can even respond to emergency calls at any hour.
For expert electrical services that match your budget, call (352) 329-3740 today.
*Applies to Half-Horse-Power Units Offers cannot be combined with any other offers or comfort club member discounts. Must mention coupon when scheduling and present at time of service. Repairs not included; additional terms and conditions may apply, call for details. Valid from Mar 1, 2023 - Jun 30, 2023