No one wants to hear that they need an AC replacement, and many homeowners try to put it off for as long as possible. However, there are quite a few benefits you can enjoy when you replace your current system, including reduced cooling costs, better indoor air quality, and an overall more comfortable home.
At Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning, we understand that the process can feel daunting, so we go the extra mile to keep you informed—communicating proactively and answering your every question. Below are a few things to keep in mind if you are considering a replacement.
8 signs you need an AC replacement include:
- Your AC system is over 10 years old
- It has needed frequent repairs
- The repairs being performed are costly
- Your system requires R-22 refrigerant, which is no longer being produced
- Your monthly utility bills are climbing unexpectedly
- You are growing more concerned about your indoor air quality
- Areas of your home feel humid, damp, or musty
- You want Wi-Fi, remote, or room-to-room temperature control
Whether you are looking to replace a failing AC or install a brand-new system, you can count on our professionals to deliver solutions that last. We keep you informed throughout every stage of the installation, answering all of your questions and providing honest recommendations on how to keep this system running optimally for as long as possible. Our local team treats our customers like family—taking care to work quickly and cleanly and treating your home with the utmost respect.
For unmatched AC replacement or installation, call us at (352) 329-3740 or reach out online today!
PLUS up to $1200 in rebates on qualifying Lennox A/C & Heating Systems
*Call For Details & Schedule Your Free Estimate!
Offers expire 12/02/2022
Cannot be combined with any other offers or comfort club member discounts. Must mention coupon when scheduling and present at time of service; repairs not included. Additional terms and conditions may apply, call for details. Valid from Sep 29, 2022 - Dec 2, 2022