4 Common Troubles That May Call for Professional Air Conditioning Repair
These are some of the most common service calls we come across for air conditioner repair. If you’re encountering any of these issues, please give our professionals a call at 352-236-0400.
- Air conditioner is producing a strange clatter. It’s typical for your AC system to emit squeaks. If it’s producing odd noises, like buzzing or hissing, it’s trying to tell you professional repair is needed. Here are a partial list of the regular noises and what they possibly signify.
- Buzzing—faulty electrical components.
- Clicking when turning on or off—relayissue.
- Screeching—compressor or fan issue.
- Thumping, rattling or banging—blower or motor assembly issue.
- Air conditioner is discharging refrigerant. Refrigerant is an important part in the cooling system. Depleted refrigerant levels can as well decrease your system’s efficiency, use extra electricity and result in no cooling.
- Air conditioner Is frozen. In addition to insufficient refrigerant levels, problems with your blower motor can as well cause your air conditioner to freeze up.
- Air conditioner is discharging water. It’s natural for your air conditioning system to generate some water outside while running, particulary when it’s very hot. If you find your furnace or air handler is discharging water indoors, a clogged drain pipe or full condensate drain pan may be the cause.
Regular Maintenance Can Help Stop Air Conditioning Repair
Have you heard HVAC repair can frequently be limited by getting annual maintenance? We’ll take a careful look at your complete air conditioning system throughout this service to recognize any little concerns that may develop into significant setbacks later. Plus, we’ll clean your air conditioner and lube moving parts to keep your system going effortlessy throughout hot summers.
If you’ve forgotten to schedule yours, call your repair technician about our air conditioning maintenance service plans. We make available a Complete Comfort Club with two annual heating and cooling tune-ups, exclusive repair discounts and more.
At Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning, we’re honored to concentrate on fast, professional air conditioning services to keep your family comfortable all year long. Contact us to set up your appointment as soon as possible.
*Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.