Easy, Stress-Free Furnace Replacement in Ocala that is Perfect for Every Budget
Who says furnace replacement in Ocala has to be a frustrating, time-consuming errand? Put your confidence in the qualified HVAC technicians at Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning. With years of experience and a devotion to quality and customer satisfaction, you’ll quickly see why we’re the most reliable business for furnace replacement in Ocala.
A flawlessly installed and running furnace is an crucial factor of any quality heating and air conditioning system. And when it malfunctions, finding the ideal replacement can be stressful to deal with. You deserve to enjoy the highest level of comfort available, which is why we work so hard to make the furnace installation process uncomplicated and painless. That happens with a no-cost, no-obligation estimate and written quote for all furnace installation jobs. We’ll assess your current heating system and help you determine which furnace could be right for you and your home.
There are plenty of new furnace choices. As a partner with Lennox®, we provide some of the most noiseless and most energy-efficient furnaces available. From the Merit® Series to ENERGY STAR® models in the Signature® Collection, getting a high-efficiency furnace is easier than ever. The Lennox® Ultimate Comfort System™ combines the premium Signature models for a complete-home comfort system. You’ll enjoy unmatched energy efficiency and indoor air quality.
We guarantee you’ll be satisfied with whatever model you end up picking. We’ll work with you to make the shift from the dated furnace to the fresh one smooth and hassle-free. Our broad range of available payment plans are made to help you feel prepared and in control. With absolutely no down payment necessary, the only thing you’ll need to provide is your permission to proceed. All our installation services come with a one-year 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If you’re not completely satisfied, we’ll be there promptly to adjust it.
As you can see, we’re by your side from start until the end in terms of furnace replacement. If you’d like your own free estimate, contact us at 352-236-0400 today.
Benefits of Furnace Replacement
You may be tempted to reserve your old furnace for as long as you can. But even the finest HVAC contractor can only do so much through furnace maintenance and repairs. The last thing you want to attend to is a broken furnace in the middle of winter.
Thanks to improvements in technology, there are many positives from selecting furnace replacement instead. Here are just three of them:
- Increased energy efficiency. Most new furnaces offer a vastly higher efficiency rating compared to older models. You’ll have to identify the annual furnace utilization efficiency rating, or AFUE. The higher the AFUE rating, the more efficient the furnace is at converting energy into heat. A higher AFUE furnace can even help decrease your utility bills without sacrificing comfort. The most efficient furnaces are ENERGY STAR certified, which means they meet or exceed strict federal standards for energy efficiency.
- Quiet, steady performance. An ear-splitting, clattering furnace is a burden of the past. We deliver furnaces that have variable-speed blowers, a feature that changes how much heat your furnace creates and distributes. Variable speed can help you use reduced energy while intensifying your house’s comfort level.
- More direct control. With the possibility to join a smart thermostat with your new furnace, you’ll experience added features and settings that create home comfort fast and simple. Eco-friendly programming, for example, will help you balance comfort with smaller energy waste.
For further benefits, ask one of our team members about the Complete Comfort Club. This program includes annual checkups for your furnace and air conditioning units, as well as priority service and special deals.
Should I Repair or Replace My Furnace?
You don’t have to be an HVAC technician to know when buying an updated furnace is smarter than mending your old one. There are several signs to look for and identifying any of them early could protect you from brutal malfunctions. It can also make the shift to a new furnace much smoother. Be on the lookout for any of the following:
- Your furnace’s age. Even with regular servicing, many home furnace systems don’t last past 20 years. So just in case, it’s a smart idea to consider replacing your furnace anytime after it exceeds the 15-year mark.
- The recurrence and cost of repairs. With good upkeep, you shouldn’t need furnace repair a lot. As your furnace gets older, you may notice you’re scheduling maintenance calls more frequently. We recommend updating your furnace when repairs are greater than half the price of a new system.
- You’re getting a new air conditioner. If you’re upgrading your air conditioner, installing a new furnace can elevate its efficiency.