There are several benefits to sticking to this schedule. Your heat pump will enjoy the best possible energy efficiency, which could result in reduced energy use. Not only will you save money on energy costs, but your heat pump could even receive a boost to its life expectancy, providing you additional years of comfort.
When we team up together, preventive heat pump maintenance can be an easy, stress-free experience. You’ll enjoy a system that runs more quietly and efficiently than you thought possible.
Our friendly, experienced staff are standing by to provide support with these and any other HVAC needs you may have. And, like always, all our work is upheld by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* Reach our team at 352-236-0400 or contact us online to book your heat pump maintenance right away.
What Do I Receive with Professional Heat Pump Maintenance
Your heat pump system is one of the most important parts of keeping your home comfortable. By running consistently throughout the year, it becomes vulnerable to wear and tear.
While a poorly maintained pump is noisy and inefficient, a well-maintained heat pump will function quietly and smoothly. Regular maintenance can even prevent many common problems from happening in the first place.
We use a thorough checklist for every job to confirm that all components will continue to work properly. The checklist includes the following services:
- Inspecting critical parts for damage. If one of these significant components breaks down, it could affect other parts of your heat pump as well.
- Eliminating dirt, dust or other buildup. A clean heat pump will run far more efficiently.
- Taking a look at the refrigerant levels. If these are too low, your heat pump will have a hard time keeping your home at the appropriate temperature.
- Lubricating moving parts. Keeping them well-greased will decrease the chance of them becoming damaged.
- Examining electrical components. We’ll check parts like wires and connection hookups to make sure your heat pump is working safely.
By entrusting heat pump repair and maintenance to our fully licensed and insured professionals, you’ll enjoy peace of mind that our visits will enhance your heat pump’s capacity to heat and cool your home.
Heat Pump Maintenance You Can Do Yourself
These simpler tasks are some of the best ways to keep your heat pump working efficiently between our maintenance appointments. Here are some typical undertakings you can try on your own.
- Maintain clear space near your heat pump. Your heat pump needs space to work, so it’s important to keep an eye on neighboring greenery. Bushes, shrubs and trees should also be trimmed back at least two feet from the system.
- Keep your heat pump clean. Leaves, grass clippings and other yard debris can decrease your heat pump’s efficiency and raise your energy expenses. Call 352-236-0400 to book a maintenance tune-up at least once during the year to make sure your heat pump is clean and working efficiently.
- Change your air filter. Air filters help stop pollutants from getting into your HVAC system and moving throughout your indoor space. If the air filter becomes clogged, it can obstruct airflow and produce serious problems. While most air filters last for up to three months, we recommend checking the manufacturer’s instructions for your specific model and replace the air filter as proposed or whenever it appears dirty.
Never Forget Your Heat Pump Maintenance Again
We know your schedule is hectic. As your local whole-home service company, our experts want to make life easier for you.
When you enroll in our Complete Comfort Club, there’s no worrying about regular maintenance. As a valued member, you’ll get two yearly tune-ups for your heating and cooling systems, as well as special repair discounts and other exclusive benefits.
Contact us at 352-236-0400 or ask your friendly technician for more information.
*Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.