We’re a proud partner with Lennox®, the top name in home comfort. Lennox provides a wide variety of heat pump systems, from the budget-friendly Merit® Series to the premium Signature® Collection that’s silent and more energy efficient than ever.
Whichever version you decide, we’ll assist you in finding the best heat pump option for your household. We understand that replacing your heat pump might be a process you’re not prepared for, so we offer an array of payment plans to help you save more. All that’s necessary is a signature, no down payment required.
Our installation work for your new heat pump is supported by a 100% satisfaction guarantee* for a year. If you’re not absolutely pleased with our service, you can count on us to make it right.
Ready to call for your free estimate or schedule heat pump replacement? Reach us at 352-236-0400 or contact us online.
Benefits of Heat Pump Replacement
Your heat pump is one of the most important pieces of your home comfort system. Different from a furnace or air conditioner that only works during one season, a heat pump can heat and cool your home.
Given that your heat pump works all year, it’s more vulnerable to harm. If you don’t consistently schedule heat pump maintenance, you might find yourself with a costly breakdown to handle, especially if your heat pump is mature.
That doesn’t imply you should be wary of replacement. In fact, replacing your heat pump with a newer energy-efficient system can enhance your home’s comfort and drop your regular electric bill. And staying on top of proper maintenance from the git-go can help you save money and time over its life span.
Ask your friendly technician for further information about our Complete Comfort Club, which consists of annual tune-ups to preserve your heat pump in tip-top shape. As an esteemed member, you’ll also be given priority service and special discounts on repairs.
Should I Repair or Replace My Heat Pump?
Even if you’re unaccustomed with how your HVAC system functions, there are several clear signs that your heat pump is no longer worthwhile to repair. Learning how to distinguish these signs will reduce the danger of a full-blown malfunction. It will also provide you a chance to easily make the transition from an old heat pump to a new one.
- How mature is your heat pump? Most residential units last around 15 years when properly maintained. Newer heat pumps are less likely to necessitate replacement or repairs. If yours is past the 15-year stage, however, it might be less pricey in total to replace it with a new one.
- How frequently does it require repairs? A heat pump that’s regularly maintained won’t need constant service calls. If you feel that you’re having to make progressively more recurrent appointments with our experts, inquiring about a modern model is a bright decision. We obtain the devices and skill to provide flawless installation supported by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
- How expensive are repairs? Even infrequent repairs are a good indication that you should contemplate replacement instead, specifically if these repairs are more than half the cost of a new system. Problems that can be settled quickly and inexpensively tend to be favored over replacement. If those rates begin soaring and issues are more complex, you should start pondering on a replacement. And several of the Lennox models we have are ENERGY STAR® rated, meaning they’re greatly efficient at dropping your monthly utility bills.
What Do I Need to Look for in a New Heat Pump?
Here are some advices for making a conscientious, knowledgeable decision to enhance the advantages of your new heat pump.
- Seek out an energy-efficient model. Though dated systems can’t compare to the advances in energy-efficient technology, you will still want to identify the most efficient air source heat pump between new models also. Focus on the seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER) and heating season performance factor (HSPF) ratings on models. The higher the score, the more efficient your system is at turning energy into comfort. You should also consider an efficient air handler, which pairs with your heat pump to circulate treated air all through your home.
- Shop for models that offer the features you want most. Choosing a replacement should involve identifying the features or controls that are critical to you, like eco-friendly programming or the opportunity to install a smart thermostat into your HVAC equipment. But a long list of extra features shouldn’t be a determining factor if you won’t use the majority of them.
- Seek out a trusted company like Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning to replace your heat pump. We’ll assist you in finding the best heat pump for your needs, go over payment options and back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Don’t wait a second more to discover why we’re the trusted name in home comfort. Our considerate, knowledgeable team are waiting to answer any request you may have, or to support you with scheduling an appointment or consultation. Contact us at 352-236-0400 to start today.
*Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.