Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning furnace technicians come on-site as soon as possible to pinpoint and fix the issue. With the knowledge to service all makes and models of furnaces, we won’t find a repair we can’t solve. Your furnace will be operating faster than you thought possible. Since we’re a whole-home service company, we can take care of all the heating and cooling needs you need to have the best home comfort possible.
And we’ll share right from the beginning how much repairs or furnace replacement will cost.
We also deliver a one-year 100% satisfaction guarantee* for our repairs. We won’t rest until repairs meet your satisfaction. Day or night, we’re equipped to exceed your comfort needs. Contact us at 352-236-0400 today to book your appointment now.
5 Indicators You Could Need Furnace Repair Service
These are a few of the most common service calls we receive for furnace repair. Dealing with these issues with your furnace? Give us a call at 352-236-0400 right away, and we’ll be out quickly to take a look at the issue.
- Furnace won’t turn on. Sometimes this is due to an incorrect thermostat setting. But it can also indicate something else is wrong, and a safety feature is blocking your furnace from working.
- Furnace starts and stops often. A furnace that’s functioning properly won’t be turning on and off many times all day. This is recognized as short cycling, and it could involve your energy costs and the life expectancy of your furnace.
- Loud or unusual noises. If your furnace is making unusual noises, like banging, screeching or rattling, it needs service immediately, call 352-236-0400 for a professional to come out and service your furnace.
- Utility bills are increasing. Every so often your furnace has issues with producing enough heat. It will have to work harder to warm your home, which means higher heating and cooling bills.
- Hot and cold spots in your home. A broken furnace and air duct system often won’t effectively distribute the heated and cooled air where it is needed. Your heating and air conditioning should constantly be consistently spread through your home.
Why You Might Need Furnace Repair
Now that you recognize your furnace isn’t working like it should, you can narrow down what’s triggering the problem. Seeing as there are a variety of makes and models, there are also numerous causes. Each of our AC and furnace professionals work hard to identify the source quickly so that it can be resolved just as quickly.
These are just some of the most common factors that require furnace repair.
- Your thermostat won’t work. Your furnace relies on a thermostat to recognize when and how to run. When the thermostat is set at the wrong temp or needs to be replaced, your furnace may not be able to run the way it should.
- Your air filter is dirty. A dirty air filter can impact your furnace operation in addition to the air quality in your home. Changing air filters on an ongoing basis will help you breathe easier and keep your energy costs in check.
- A key component has failed. Comparable to a car engine, a furnace drives the comfort of your home, and it’s made up of many mechanical and electrical components. Routine furnace maintenance can keep components like the furnace blower in great shape for years to come. It can also proactively identify parts that may be about to fail before they make your furnace broken.
- You’ve skipped regular maintenance. By not having your furnace looked at annually it is more likely to break down over time. Try joining our Complete Comfort Club program to help manage your heating and cooling maintenance. You’ll also benefit from keeping your furnace warranty valid for a longer period of time.
Rely On Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning for All Your Furnace Repairs
We’re proud to deliver fast, reliable furnace repair in Ocala.
Our HVAC services are the fastest and the most reliable in this area. We begin every job with an straightforward estimate and conclude with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* You don’t need to settle for anything less than the greatest customer service and furnace repair service. Regardless if it’s a gas furnace or an electric model, our team has your furnace covered.
To book an appointment today, contact us at 352-236-0400 now.
*Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.