Ocala Ductless Air Conditioning
Add Efficient Comfort with a Ductless Mini-Split in Central Florida
If you’re wanting an efficient way to add to the comfort in your house, look no further than a ductless mini-split in Ocala. Homeowners are beginning to experience the perks of these highly efficient air conditioning systems, such as how they are similar to central air systems, but have no need for air ducts to heat and cool your residence.
To preserve both time and cash, give Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning a call at (352) 329-3740 today to receive a free, no-obligation estimate for a ductless mini-split air conditioning system.
Give Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning the opportunity to show you why we’re the leading name in home comfort. We’re proud to deliver unrivaled customer service and industry expertise, bringing you the products and services you require to keep your air conditioning system functioning properly. Plus, we back all our services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
What Exactly Is a Ductless Mini-Split System?
Ductless mini-split air conditioners, also referred to as a split system, multi-split system or split-ductless system, contrast from standard cooling systems in several ways. Not like central air, multi-split systems can be located throughout your residence to offer room-by-room air conditioning, giving you absolute control and flexibility over the temperature of every single area.
Because they don’t need ductwork, a mini-split AC can cool or heat a room’s air with up to 25% less energy, making them ideal for many households, including rooms with temperature-sensitive belongings or equipment, garage conversions, older homes and young homes where maximum energy efficiency and space is desired. With a quiet, compact design intended to increase energy efficiency, they’re also just as effective and uncomplicated to use as traditional air conditioning systems.
Other models are also a mini-split heat pump. Which means they can provide heat and air conditioning like traditional heat pumps, keeping you comfortable always.
At Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning, we’re proud to partner with Lennox®, the leading name in home comfort. Lennox builds some of the most silent and most energy-efficient home comfort equipment on the market.
Are Mini-Splits Better Than Standard Air Conditioning Systems?
You might be questioning why a ductless mini-split system would be more useful than a traditional air conditioning system. Mini-split systems are just an additional route of central air conditioning system, but have a number of their own distinct benefits:
- Mini-splits allow for zoned comfort. Mini-splits construct a zoned system, letting you set different temperatures for every room. This makes them more efficient for cooling areas which are filled up more often, rather than using central air to cool your total house.
- Mini-splits can supplement an existing HVAC system. Mini-split air conditioners are a great option if you’re only looking to supplement your HVAC system rather than replacing it entirely. This is a great choice when hot and cold spots are trouble in dated or multi-story homes, when converting garage or attic space to a living area, and when building an addition. A mini-split system can ordinarily be placed into your house with very little complication.
- Mini-splits are good for rooms without ductwork, such as additions or garages. A mini-split air conditioning system is best for any additions or renovations to your home that don’t include ductwork. You can commonly use them in garages, sunrooms, attics, sheds and more.
- Mini-splits are easy to install. Because they’re not connected to a central system, air conditioning installation is normally simpler with mini-split air systems. With the support of one of our certified HVAC technicians, you can typically have a mini-split air conditioner installed in less than a day. There’s less disruption because we only have to drill a hole through the wall to link your ductless mini-split AC unit with the outdoor equipment. This makes them more integrated and secure than window or portable AC options.
- Mini-split ACs are simple to operate. If you’re nervous that a ductless mini-split system will be more difficult to use than a regular air conditioning system, we’re eager to put those fears to rest. Even if you have several units around your household, there are a wide range of settings that make identifying the correct temperature simplier, including programmable temperature, motion and mobile controls.
- Mini-splits are astoundingly discreet. Despite the unit is in the same room as you, ductless mini-split systems are often quieter than air ducting from a central AC system. This is attributed to a standard air conditioner requiring much more momentum to circulate the air throughout the whole house, with added wind or mechanical clatter being an unfortunate byproduct. Mini-split systems are built to be subtle and can function as quiet as a whisper. If you have difficulty sleeping or have extremely close neighbors, a ductless air conditioner is a great option.
- Mini-split systems offer great air filtration. These systems are equipped to filter airborne toxins just as well as a standard air conditioner. Mini-split AC systems are able to also come with an electrically charged air filter to catch dust, dander and more.
- Mini-splits are extremely energy efficient. A mini-split air conditioner is just as capable of being energy efficient as a regular system. In several situations, it may even be more efficient. This is especially valid because they don’t posses ductwork that can pour out air. If you only require colder temperatures in particular parts of your house, a mini-split system can make sure you’re only employing the power you demand where you need it. A traditional central air conditioning system can use up to 25% more power to accomplish the equivalent level of comfort. And many mini-splits are ENERGY STAR® rated for their exceptional energy efficiency.
- Mini-splits can outlast a central air conditioner. Central air conditioners stereotypically may last up to 15 years. With suitable maintenance, a mini-split air conditioner could live up to 20 years or more. With the right air conditioning maintenance, you can cause any AC system to last for years and years. A ductless system is no less effective, and we’re more than happy to provide you with the very best upkeep and any needed air conditioning repair.