6 Indications You May Have to Call a Plumber
If you’re dealing with any of these issues, give our Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning plumbing pros a call at 352-236-0400. Plumbing problems, especially leaking systems, can produce a great deal of damage to your home if they’re not repaired quickly.
- Water bill climbing. If your water charges keep getting more expensive but you’re consuming the same volume of water, you might be stuck with a water leak. This is even more true if you’re seeing wet soil near your home’s foundation or noticing damp spots in your home.
- Water spots on floorboards or walls. If you’re dealing with water marks on your floors or walls, you might be confronting a dripping pipe or piece of equipment. While these troubles can also happen in spaces with bad ventilation, they’re particularly problematic if you’re experiencing other leaking pipe indicators. A few of these signs include:
- Moldy smells.
- Mold on in your home.
- Soft, slumped walls or floors.
- Dampness in places that shouldn’t be damp, like floors, walls or ceilings.
- Your plumbing is making new noises. It’s occasionally normal to notice some noise when you’re expending water, for example running water. But whacking, banging or thumping sounds could reveal a more severe problem. Give us a ring at 352-236-0400 to have your elements checked out before they start leaking.
- Water permanently appears to be cold or flows at low pressure. Both of these issues could be tied to your water heater. If you’re working with a tank water heater, it can only contain so much hot water before it starts to heat additional water. But if you’re regularly receiving cold water, something may be incorrect with your water heater. Inadequate water pressure can also be caused by trouble with the water heater, absence of pipe maintenance or other water pressure trouble.
- Drains are slow to drain or get congested a lot. Both are signs that your drain might be jammed or clogged and has to be carefully cleaned. If you don’t swiftly clean your drain, water might back up and you might be stuck with nasty odors or potential flooding.
Professional Repair Services from Our Certified Plumbers
We do a selection of pro plumbing services to keep your home in good shape.
Water Heater Repair
If you’re stuck with a leaky or inoperable water heater, deficiency of hot water or identifying banging noises emanating from the tank, call our licensed plumbers right away for water heater repair. Our professional plumbers repair both natural gas and electric units.
Water Heater Installation
Time to replace that old water heater? Or possibly you’re wanting a more energy-efficient or tankless model? We will complete water heater installation for a collection of electric and gas water heater types.
A clogged drain can be annoying, even more so when it drains slowly, backs up and makes foul scents. We’ll get your water moving again in no time with our drain cleaning service.
Leaky pipes can cause quite a bit of damage and can be impossible to locate, since they’re stuck behind walls. Let our plumbers get to the bottom of the issue in no time with our expert leak detection.
Set Up Your Plumbing Service Today with Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning
To save more on your future plumbing appointment, ask our pros for additional information about signing up for our Complete Comfort Club. You’ll receive an once-a-year plumbing inspection, plus priority service and exclusive savings on plumbing repairs. You’ll also receive special advantages for your HVAC system, including annual tune-ups and repair discounts.
Contact us at 352-236-0400 to book your plumbing appointment today.
*Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.