Having a experienced plumber do your water heater installation provides lots of advantages. From a free estimate to upholding our labor with a 100% satisfaction guarantee,* you’ve made a smart choice when you go with Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning.
When to Install a New Water Heater
It’s important to be watching for signs that you need to get a new water heater before a leak takes place. Otherwise, you could find yourself dealing with an expensive water leak or cold showers.
Many residences use standard tank-style water heaters. Tank water heaters hold on to and constantly heat a big amount of water. Here are four indications that you may need hot water heater replacement:
- Your water heater is over 10 years old. The majority of gas and electric water heaters last for approximately 12 years. Even if your existing water heater is working properly, you may want to think about replacing it, even more so if it hasn’t been properly serviced yearly.
- You run out of hot water quickly. This is a typical sign that your water heater should be replaced. As a water heater matures, it’s unable to efficiently heat and offer warm water. This is true for both electric and gas water heaters.
- Your water heater is making a banging noise. Sediment increases in a water heater over the years, which can lead to banging noises as that sediment gets harder. When this occurs, the best solution is a water heater replacement.
- Your water heater isn’t watertight. Leaks can occur as seals and joints enlarge and get smaller as time goes on. Valves can also break down. These normal issues can be noticed and alleviated with annual maintenance; however, you will later be required to install a new water heater.
Perks of Tankless Water Heater Installation
You have a lot of choices as far as hot water heater installation, which involves gas water heaters and electric water heaters. Also, you can decide between a standard tank water heater or a tankless water heater. There are pros and cons to both kinds of systems; however, a tankless water heater installation provides many attractive benefits. Here’s just a few of them:
- Endless hot water. Tank water heaters hold on to and continually heat water. But when the tank is refilling or reheating, you’ll have to wait a while for hot water. Tankless water heaters can deliver a continuous source of hot water.
- Improved energy efficiency. Tankless water heaters are typically as much as 35% more energy efficient than regular water heaters, depending on household demands. This is due to the fact they heat water as you require it as opposed to storing it.
- Small. Tankless water heaters don’t need a lot of area. They can be mounted in a less obvious place on an interior or exterior wall, or even under a sink.
- Reduced chance of flooding. Tankless water heaters don’t hold water, so they’re less likely to cause a damaging mess like a tank water heater.
Once you’ve made a selection for hot water heater replacement, you won’t have to fret about maintenance. Our Complete Comfort Club is a headache-free maintenance program that also takes care of required annual tune-ups for your heating and cooling system, plus a whole-home plumbing inspection annually. As an appreciated member, you’ll also get special repair discounts and priority service. When you require water heater repair, we’re ready 24/7 to pick up your call.
Want to learn more about if a tankless water heater is a good match for your residence? Get in touch with our water heater specialists at 352-236-0400 to set your free estimate right away.
*Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.