5 Indications You Could Need Water Heater Installation
A home can’t properly go about its day without a well-performing water heater. Your water heater could start having symptoms when it needs to be replaced, or it may fail suddenly. Here are the most common indicators you may should look in to hot water heater replacement:
- Your water heater is advancing in years. This equipment will commonly work best around a 10-year span before needing an upgrade. When yours is older than the 10-year anniversary, it’s time to think about installing a new water heater. Depending on usage and condition, some water heaters may only function for a few years—as short as four years. Not sure how long yours has been around or if it should be swapped out for a newer model? Locate the serial number, which is generally on a sticker on the top of the heater. If there’s no date, contact us for a no-cost evaluation and water heater installation estimate. We offer both electric water heater installation and gas water heater installation.
- Your faucet water is discolored or seems rusty. This is an indication your water heater may be rusting inside and may also start leaking soon.
- You’re quickly finishing all your hot water. This is one of the clearest signs it’s time for water heater replacement. Water heaters get worse at warming water as they age and as sediment builds up.
- Your water heater is creating odd noises. As water heaters grow old, sediment collects on the base of the tank. This accumulation thinkens and generate popping, breaking or possibly banging noises. Ultimately, time can damage the tank and allow for water leaks.
- Your water heater has leaks. Minor breaks can emerge in the tank over time. These cracks can place your tank at serious risk for erupting, so if you locate a leak, you should contact a Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning plumber right away at 352-236-0400.
Reasons to Consider a New Water Heater
At times, it’s challenging to tell when to swap out your water heater. Should you attempt water heater repair or is it past the point for a new water heater? It’s normal for repairs to seem like the budget-friendly and more effective solution, but that’s not always the case in the long run.
There are a wealth of perks to consider when it comes to installing an upgraded water heater. Here are some reasons why you need to contemplate upgrading to a new water heater.
- Energy efficiency. After heating and cooling, heating water is usually the second highest fee in your utilities. Present-day water heaters are far more energy efficient than former types. Tankless water heaters are the most energy-efficient option, because they heat up water as required rather than holding it. If you’re interested in saving extra money on water heating charges, request information about our tankless water heater installation.
- Reduced costs. Many modern water heaters not only let you save on energy, they can allow you to save money as well. You may not observe the savings right away, but over time it will start to become evident, making your decision for a new water heater an extremely cost-effective one.
- Fewer hassles. Not only will your family save on monthly bills, but you won’t have to think about repair expenses or cold showers. Switching to a newer water heater saves you on annoyances and uncertainty of breakdowns.
- Upgraded comfort. Modern water heaters make sure you never have to think about lack of hot water or taking chilly showers again. Updated heaters are made for greater water requirements, providing you with more hot water.
We have a wide selection of top-quality tank and tankless water heaters to fit each home and financial guidelines. The perfect water heater for your house can change based on a range of factors, but our plumbing and water heater specialists will help you select the right model for your family.
Whether you need tankless water heater installation or gas water heater installation, you can count on us to finish an experienced replacement.
Book Your Water Heater Installation ASAP
You won’t want to deal with leaks, or any other problems that might come up with installing your water heater alone or by an unqualified handyman. At Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning, all our plumbers are licensed, insured and go through comprehensive education to certify the job is finished correctly the first time around.
When your water heater is expertly installed, you can rest assured that the tank is appropriately sized, all temperature settings are correct, all connections are free of leaks and all safety standards have been met. This is especially important when you’re working on gas water heater replacement or electric tankless water heater installation. And, all our installation handy work is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
You’ll also get the time to get any and all questions answered about proper, ongoing water heater preservation and maintenance. This is also an excellent time to ask our friendly experts about our Complete Comfort Club. This complete plumbing, air conditioning and electrical maintenance plan makes certain your home’s plumbing, HVAC and electrical systems are constantly in top shape. As a valued member, you’ll also gain priority service, repair discounts and other great advantages.
Prepared to start the first steps in replacing your water heater? Call us at 352-236-0400 to request a free estimate now for water heater replacement in Ocala.
*Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.