5 Signals You Might Need Water Heater Repair
Your water heater may give you signs there’s something off and needs to be repaired. At other times a breakdown could come with no warning. Here are some of the most common signs that you should contact the Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning water heater repair pros:
- Not enough hot water. No one likes having to take a cold shower. If it feels like you’re regularly running out of hot water quickly, this is a large sign your water heater needs to be assessed.
- Discolored water. The water that comes out of your tap should never have color in it. If the water is brownish, has a rusty tint or dark particles, it may be due to your water heater, or mean a need for water filter check. Color changes in water may also be signals of a health hazard, so make sure to contact Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning right away.
- Reduced water pressure. Low water pressure can be linked to a lot potential issues, like sediment buildup in your water heater. If your water pressure has weakened over the years, call us at 352-236-0400 to schedule your whole-home plumbing inspection.
- Water heater noises. Infrequent sounds coming from your water heater might be completely normal, but when these sounds start to become loud bangs, cracks or pops, it’s a good time to call us. These sounds could be started by malfunctions, mineral deposit buildup in your tank or even water pressure concerns, which could all lead to water leaks.
- Water Heater is Leaking. There are many reasons why your water heater may have leaks. It can be due to faulty valves for water connections, temperature and pressure relief valve or heater drain valve. The presence of sediment can also corrode the bottom of your tank and create the opportunity to leak or fail. If you’re having a major leak, call us at 352-236-0400 immediately for emergency water heater repair.
If you are experiencing any of these water heater challenges, it’s best to contact the Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning plumbing pros. We offer tankless water heater repair, electric water repair and gas water heater repair for all makes and models.
Get Special Water Heater Repair Discounts with Our Complete Comfort Club
To save even more on your water heater repairs, you should check out our Complete Comfort Club. This comprehensive maintenance plan includes your home’s AC, heating and plumbing systems. As a valued member, you’ll receive special repair discounts, ongoing heating and cooling tune-ups, priority service and more.
Do you want to learn more about water heater repair? Contact us at 352-236-0400 to book your plumbing appointment or free water heater replacement estimate today.
*Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Patrick's Heating & Air Conditioning of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.